BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Officer AC (draft from Dec '11)

So the NYPD from Rock Center? I'll call him AC b/c he reminds me of Anderson Coop. Smallish with piercing blue eyes.


We talked and decided to hangout on Sunday. He slipped up by asking if I'm a football fan, "Ptsch! P-p-p-tsch! 'Chea!!" Then I squinted my eyes and asked, "You're a Giants fan, aren't you?" He squinted his eyes back at me and said, "Tell me you're not a Dol-phan..." Totally different divisions, he's a Jets fan and we know I like Dallas and all was well.

We met by the Brooklyn Bridge and walked to The Seaport in lower Man. Wouldn't you know, there was a tree lighting as we walked by! and then carolers! OMG, I was having a good time and we haven't even started watching football yet. While trying to decide where to watch the game, we stood facing Brooklyn.

0 returned the favor: