BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 26, 2015

0230

We are having class in the patio. Waiting for the math workshop teacher. Two new paras and new students come in saying they forgot it was a lockdown. I didn't even know it was a lockdown. I was telling Jere I dreamt I was ballroom dancing with my crush, not sure who it was but I was hoping and figure it was one of two people.  I realize I'm chewing gum while wearing my new retainer, i'm trying to get gum off. MC comes in and talks about the importance of a good lockdown. She sits on the tile floor. New student sits in patio chair she says no, sit on floor. He doesn't like that. He leaves patio via screen door. Other new student doesn't like that and fakes out para then leaves patio via french doors. MC says fuck and runs after him. I'm still sitting and taking the gum off my retainer.

To dream that you are in the patio represents your openness about a particular situation. 

To dream you are in a ballroom implies openness. There is an aspect of your life you need to be more open about.

To dream you are chewing gum suggests you are unable to express yourself effectively. You may feel vulnerable.

To dream you are unable to get rid of your gum suggests you are experiencing some frustration, powerlessness or indecision. The gum in your mouth is a metaphor for something you are trying to  process or digest.


0 returned the favor: