BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Did I tell you about the time...

...  a guy thought I was cute, we met up for a breakfast date in SOHO, it went well, he's a 36 year old designer, Jewish (so I was a bit wary), and on and on and on?  I didn't?  Well, here it goes.

So hours go by when we finally part ways with plans to meet again; cool. we're texting then chatting about plans to devour some lobster rolls when I mention I'll be out of town for pretty much two weeks, starting with south florida for my mom's birthday.

DS: oh, she's a gemini!


Me: no, she's very much a cancer. what about you?


DS: guess


Me: Sag?


DS: no, try again


M: Virgo, Capricorn...


D: that was two tries, lol still no


M: well I'm not as good at this as I used to be. maybe you can guess mine


D: that's easy, you're a Libra!


Me: noooo... kinda close... my sign is also ruled by venus


D: Oh...Taurus.


Me: Yep! That's me!


D: hmmmm.  I wouldn't have guessed that. Taurus...


Me: *blink* yeeeep... Sooo, what was your next guess going to be?


D: Not Taurus. Virgo maybe


Me: nnnnnnnope. Wasn't born in September, but I am my father's child. and an Earth sign. What IS your sign? And how do you know so much about astrology?


D: Pisces. My dad's an astrologer


Me: wow, that's cool! Pisces? Sorry for calling you a Sag.


D: yeah.


*AND THAT WAS IT*

But did he really stop answering phone calls and responding to texts because of my SIGN?!?!?

0 returned the favor: