BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Menu

When Lyds sprung the menu decision on me, I had no idea where to even begin. I turned on the tv and Robin Miller was making a quick fix meal of turkey tenderloin.

Hmmmm, so we can have turkey without the big bird to-do? I'm there! She had hers with a mango lime dressing which I will be making as well.

Now we love us some ham so a brown sugar glazed one is on deck.

then the sides

green beans sauteed in garlic, EVOO, and butter
shallot smashed potatoes
cornbread stuffing
yellow rice (Africans gotta have their rice!)
fresh shucked white corn with orange and red bell peppers
spring mix salad

I's excited!

3 returned the favor:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Oink oink for the pork! Everything sounds yummy!! Here's to good eatin!! LOL!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

oh yeah Merry Christmas!!!

Jameil said...

And I'm excited for you! MMMM!