BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What am I 'posed to be doing right now?

Again, I thought I'd be having more fun at this time...


I DO however, have a renewed vigor in planning b/c Ricardo is back! I get it from my daddy! His energy is what I need right now, not Lyds faux martyr approach of "not wanting to get in the way"... really? You usually are very imposing ANY OTHER TIME...

Dani Colored Glasses helped me find some dresses online. I LOVE her immensely for that cause in case you don't know I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!! And the MSW checklist said I'm behind on EVERYTHING! Makes me not want to go back and see what a failure I am :-(

This weekend, I'm going to a jewelry party and possibly a bridal store with the 10-10-10 bride whose BMs were everything I wanted. Their dresses and jewels made me so excited! Lyds was like, "Calm down!" I think I was jumping up and down a little bit, while you playing...

So Drew's neighbor is a photog; an AWESOME one with whom I've spent HOURS talking to abt the art and can spend hours not talking at all, just admiring his work in albums and on his walls, right? I'm going to ask him to take our e-photos. I'm hoping... *fingers crossed* he will find it in his heart to gift us e-party and wedding day shoots!!!!! HAHAHA!

MSW says I need my website up and running. I asked DCG's lil sis who did hers and it's the same person who did their photos... can I just get her to be my web mistress? I mean, the photos were great but I want to ask Drew's neighbor for photos and Chelsea for web techniness. Drew's neighbor JUST got a cell phone... and JUST got a digital SLR. I don't think he's doing websites.

Another photo op, a teacher I used to work with is married to this guy... ummm, HELLLLL YEAH!!!! I am a fan of his wedding port, but not the biggest fan of his e-photos... how does that work? Whatever the case, photos are a big deal so I'm doing my research on that!

Speaking of e-photos, I asked the boy if he wanted to do them,
D: (hesitantly) "Do you want to?"
Me: (matter-of-factly) "Don't answer a question with a question. Yes or No?"
D: (whiny) "Daaah, I don't want to do anything! But if you want to, we will."
Me: (terse) "Whatever."

So I thought having free reign would be fun... it's not.

5 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

:( You need to call me. We'll sit down with the MSW page and eliminate things you don't need. You're not really behind. She just uses a schedule like you would get married in a year. It's merely a guideline. We can knock out some of that stuff in a few hours. We do it all the time. Now it's just for real! Wheeeee!! How can you not be excited?? I AM!!

Jameil said...

Also... you might need to have a heart to heart with Lyds about her role. She obviously can and should help but needs you to baby her. It will probably make your life a lot easier if you go ahead and do that at the beginning rather than when you get stressed to the point of muderation. lol

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I agree! You have to tell people what you need from them during this time.

I'm glad you have a great friend to help you and get you back to excited!!!!

EXCITED!!! FEEL IT! LOL!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Hi Adei I've been stalking the net for you since I heard Katy Perry was married in a gray wedding dress to Russell Brand. I have not found her dress but it was designed by Elie Saab so I have a few pics I want to send you. In each there are a few really beautiful gray gowns. Maybe you can get some inspiration from those. I looked for your email?

gorgeouspuddin@gmail.com

Adei von K said...

Jam- *sigh of relief*. I know you'll help me see what's important. :-)
Talked to Lyds, she says she wants to help but doesn't want to get her feelings hurt. Like you said, she needs to be babied. I hear her and know how she is but I need the support right now. How can I plan the biggest day of my life (to date) and coddle your emotions? I'm a ball myself between excitement, overwhelmed-ness and straight up apathy. Weddings and funerals, I tell you.

GP- I'm trying girl, I'm trying! I need to get hype!
OMG, how awesome are you for looking up gray dresses?! Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww I am SOOOOOOOOOO touched!! Like, beaming from ear to ear! Thank you sooooo much! Would you believe me if I told you I haven't looked for gray dresses? I'm so lost! HAHAHAHAHA! Be on the lookout for an email from me :-)