BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 24, 2010

Last Night's Dream

I was in my room trying to turn on the light. I knew where the fan/light was but I could never reach the cord. Or when I did find the cord, it was for the fan. So I'm in my room with the fan on 3 just trying to turn on the light. The light in the hallway was on and gave enough for me to see there was a flying beetle on my arm. When I tried to kill it, the fan blew it away. I tried to lie down and there were 10 roaches on my pillow. I feel like my brother tried to come help me kill them or turn on the light but both our efforts were in vain.

I googled dream dictionary and came up with these two.


Darkness
If you dream that you are stumbling around and groping your way about in a dark room or building this is an omen that you do not have enough information about a person, place, or thing to make a clear decision. If you find the light switch, you will meet with success after acquiring understanding. A lost article will be found if you dream you were walking in the darkness.

Insects
Insects in a dream always represent obstacles that you must overcome to reach your goals, if you manage to exterminate them or they are not bothersome to you then you will meet your obstacles with strength, and be able to overcome them. Insects also represent excessive worry over certain things, meditate to find out what they might mean to you by using all the symbols in your dream for reference.

0 returned the favor: