BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Random Ramblings

1. for real, what happened to blogging? i miss being so involved in your lives!


2. i don't like 'ego' that much. i especially dislike it in the club. i feel like ever since i saw the video, i was pissed abt it.

3. i want a wii. all the people living the fab life i should be living in/around D.C have one. i know "thou shalt nit covet" but dang!

4. i've been ring shopping with DFB. believe it or not, I don't want a ginormous ring/stone. he doesn't believe me.

5. i text my mom this weekend and she was talking abt pushing her trip back to the middle/end of oct. i'm not even going to say anything else on it.

6. i'm not talking to my sister for a long time.

7. my brother's diploma is here and i looked at it for a long time. doctor of pharmacy. soooooooooo proud of him! it makes me love FAMU over and over again :-)

8. when will our HBCUs get their lives together?

9. i am ready for my 'long hair, don't care' to make a comeback. at least the chin length bob or something.

10. living single party has been postponed. unless y'all just to come over w/o the fanfare i like to have going on...

11. i want 2 more tatts and both of them on the inside of my wrists. they will be constant reminders of why i'm here.

12. being at BB's wedding made me want a wedding but I got over that. the feeling for the "next step" comes and goes; waxes and wanes. maybe i just want a large party in a ballroom with a really pretty dress on

13. the district has printed out our lesson plans. i have never been more confused in my life.

14. boom b.oom pow can stop now. so can every girl. and anything by drayck. i am tired of him.

15. i really need to make more effort to go to the beach. it's really just right there and it always turns out to be awesome. even if your hair gets wet against your prayers, wishes, and pleas.

16. drew likes to hot curl my hair. i don't so it works out. now i need to teach him how to use rollers and end paper.

17. i still fux with the clipse. they.are.GREAT. and have been since fall 2000. LOVE.

18. I am neater and cleaner in solitude than i have EVER been sharing living quarters. i love it. now if only the car can get the same attention. the tima is straight up FILTHY (on the outside) and not too neat on the inside

19. i have to tell myself, "it's not abt finding the person you can live with, but the person you can't live without". PREACH.

20. you guys know I saw a clip of a cow trying to get away from dying a couple of years ago. and then a few weeks ago, I read a clip about horses being slaughtered for their meat. It was then I decided to be a vegetarian. Someone asked if I was and I said, "most of the time. 98% of the time." we'll go with 95% of the time. Its been explained to be that i cannot afford to cut ANYTHING out of my diet. so, when that time comes for me to eat red meat (see: large loss of iron), I will. If there was another way to get the mineral (besides a vitamin) I'll be all over it. Till then, bring on the Stamps quarter pounder every 30 days.

6 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

-I'm itching for several tats.....growing pains I suppose.
-Was DFB nervous?
-Your mom and sister....sigh

Cluizel said...

I miss blogging too (says the person who hasn't actually posted anything with words since January)

Oooohhhh....ring shopping :-)

I always see huge weddings and love how much fun they are but I know all that hoopla is not for me. I don't think I am a JoP chick either though...

I am messier since I live alone. I only used to clean because I felt guilty. lol.

I am DONE with tats...4 is enough for me.

come to NY!

Jameil said...

lol @ jackson leaving its mark on you! dude... maybe i just want a large party in a ballroom with a really pretty dress on... hilarious. maybe! i was just thinking how sad i'm getting all over again that bloggers have jumped ship SO hard. dead @ the ego video pissing you off so much you no longer like the song. hilarity. it's weird in the club b/c it's so slow... um... dj am i supposed to two-step/slow drag to this? what's happening here? esp. in brunswick... right after becky... i'ma need a ring bigger than a carat and SHINY. your mom's outrageous. whenever i come over I WANT FANFARE!!! i need more deets on these tatts.

Rashan Jamal said...

1. I'm bringing blogging back... (yep) them other bloggers dont know how to act...(yep)

3. My 61 year old mom has a wii, and I dont.

5. She ain't coming back

11. Hi, mommy. The lady with the tattoos on the wrists is my teacher.

17. Clipse and their constant drug talk are still dope (pun intended)

Jameil said...

rashan is a mess. but she probably isn't coming back... dead @ response to no. 11!!!

Adei von K said...

Dani- we need to get one together before the year is over. DFB got weird the 1st time. now he actually sends me links of rings I might like. Mom is Mom, Sis is wack.

Clu- yeah, i'm bout to remove you from my list! get on the ball or get off! Dani and I were talking about a trip to NY in the near future. I'll keep you posted!

Jam- girl, I think about Stamps at least once a week. That was the BEST burger EVER. "slow drag" has me trippin out!!! LOLOLOL Next time, I will do just that. and make eye contact with the DJ so he knows just how slow the song is!

Rashan- your mom has a wii. *sigh* what's really good?!!?
ok. the teacher with the visible tats. you got me. that is too funny and I can't stand you for raining on my parade!!!