BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monday Mindspacing

But it's Tuesday!!!!

Live on the edge a little, guys.

1. As you may or may not know, I'm at my brother's place somewhere in the central part of southern florida. Like, right under Lake Okeecho.bee. If you imagined there are mosquitos galore, you are absolutely correct!!

2. His place is awesome. I really wish I could bring people here. It's like a country inn resort. Maybe I'll take pix and upload them via twits.

3. I've never been a fan of the Atlanta Classic but considering my affinity for that southern piece of HEAVEN grows with each visit, I think I will go this year!! And I know how to use the TARMA? Oh, it is ON!!

4. I really want to wear smocked dresses for a looooooooooong time. Stank actually made a comment abt them the other day, "How many of those do you have? I guess they are the perfect dress, huh?" They sure are!

5. I am kiiiiinda looking forward to the school year starting.

*cringe*

I feel like my remaining 2 weeks are going to go by a warp speed now that I've put that in the universe...

6. There are 4 celebs that I follow on Twitr. I had to remove E.Dabu cause something is going on in that brain of hers and I didn't want to and couldn't stand to be privy to it. I removed Talib cause I remembered I liked Mos more. Lastly, I removed Joel McHail cause he's so much funnier on TV. All that's left is Ghostface (my boo!) Estelle (my british boo!) Johnny Boy, and Steven Colbert (huh-larious!).

7. I have a sudden LOVE for soft tacos. I mean, I've always liked them but now I want them ALL THE TIME!! I think I will make them tonight. I blame Jameil. She made some the last night we were in ATL and they were AWESOME. Quite simply, awesome.

8. Everyone wants to know where I'm going before school starts. I've been away more than home this summer and the question I get from Pops, Stank, Mini Me, other relatives and even some teachers is,"So where's the next place you're going? You still have time!" Word?! Don't let me find a cheap ticket to the Queen City cause it'll be on like popcorn! If I planned properly, I'd be there now. Then again, it's more fun to be spontaneous in the summer! Who knows where I'll be before Aug 6

9. Would you be offended if someone asked you to be a hostess at their wedding?? That question as be PLAGUING me the past couple of days!! I guess I need to know what role the hostess plays... what does she do, guys?

10. There are TWO wedding invites I haven't recieved yet and I'm not too happy about it. One of them is for a wedding in August and the other is for September. I'll be VERY hurt abt the August one. The September one, not so much. I know I'm going to that with or without an invite.

11. One for the road: In J-Hud's latest song, who is that guy HOLLERING "Worldwide" (or whatever he says) in the beginning?! OMG, he IRKS me!! I HATE that part! What does it do for the song?! Absolutely NOTHING! And then the ATL "oh!" thruout the chorus?? Sooooooooooo not a fan. The song is wack and I kinda think she is too. yeah, I'm talking about a pregnant woman.

12. speaking of preg chicks, WHYYYYYY do celebs deny being pregnant??? Is it to build more intrigue? Have people wondering about you? To keep your name in peoples' mouths?? It took her Dreamgurls co-star (A. Rose)to put it out there! Maybe they are afraid of losing the baby? I know when J-Lope FINALLY announced she was expecting it was like, "in other news, Tupac Shakr has been shot". Whatever.

4 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

1. I think celebs avoid admitting to their pregnancies to avoid a Lily Allen situation (having to publicly discuss having a miscarriage).

2.As I look at Stan's pics, I can't help but think abt Ash & Steve moving to their new place this week and the grownness of our siblings!

3.Hmm the hostess gig can be questionable but check on the expectations....a good friend won't have you slaving....

4. LOL on the "im going to the wedding invite or not" LOLOLOLOL

Jameil said...

dani is right on no. 1. bloggers and normal people do it, too. some people tell no one until after the first trimester. are you not supposed to talk abt pregneeshas? i def. don't believe in that. i see no point to hostesses as you know. maybe they're people who help set up the reception and church? i have no clue. august wedding w/o invites? wow... i'm guessing there's no caterer... boo mosquitoes! come on to the QC!! yeah! you are a smocked dress ho. yeah i said it. glad you liked my tacos! ow! i need some mexican BAD right now!!

Adei von K said...

Dani- how did M.Dot take Ash and OShea's plan to live together??? I see what you mean about the preg status... I just feel like they think we are stupid and can't see that ginormous belly as they deny being with child.
The Sept wedding... proposal came out of nowhere, it was pushed back with VERY short notice, didn't know about the bridal shower till it was too late to attend... I won't be surprised if I get the invite a week before (I won't) so that's why I say that, lol I know I'm invited, we're just playing with time insensitive people ;-)

Jam- I'm at a loss for hostesses. and what role are they to you regardless of the wedding? Are you friends but not close enough to be a bridesmaid?
Smocked dress ho?? You're just a ho, how bout that?

Jameil said...

bottle. ack rite. consume.