BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Last Year

I found my own place. Actually, it kind of found me and I've been thinking SUPER DUPER hard about it. I finally gave in, realizing I'm not going to Tally for grad school, I'm not moving to Austin, Texas, and I'm not moving to Fairfax County, VA.


*sigh*

that was so hard to type and see in print


Anyway, a teacher I know from the school I used to work at literally up and moved... like, put a message out on FB she needed a person IMMEDIATELY cause she's moving to NY in 10 days. I responded I wanted to check it out. I was sure I'd LOVE it cause she's a white version of me. Yeah, her place is EVERYTHING my dreams are made of. I'm actually beside myself right now...

Me: Whatchu doin over there?
Me: nothing, just posting on my blog. why are you beside me?
Me: cause we're getting our own place.
Me: oh yeah! August 10th, right?
Me: OMG, that is so soon. Luckily, I only have to bring my clothes cause the place is BEYOND fully furnished.


Yeah, ole girl was trying to get THE fluck out of here. She only took her clothes and her Wii. I have dishes, linens, detergent, I HAVE FREAKING GODIVA CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR IN THE CABINET!

So you ask why she left? Her brother's best friend has been crushing on her his whole life. She's always seen him as an older brother but last WMC, they had dinner in South Beach and really hit it off. He told her all that has been on his heart and she said, "Why not? I'm 31 and this is the opportunity of a lifetime." Oh yeah, buddy is a sports agent and has his own firm. Evander Holyfield is one of his clients. Yeah, Kim had a message from Holyfield on her voicemail. They're flying to see him box in So. Africa. Ben took her to Tiffany's and told her to pick anything she wants.

CAN WE SAY DREAM SEQUENCE!?!?!?

but she picks this necklace. you can buy your own silver!!! get something else!

Anyway, she's living the life with someone who adores her and I'm about to do the same... by myself :-)

7 returned the favor:

Kali said...

Hot Damn thats beyond a dream sequence for her. Wow!!! It may not be grad school like you wanted but something amazing is going to happen to you anf for you soon!

p.s. Who comes up on a fully furnished apt with liquor and all. That is so cool!

Congrats

Southerner in Suomi said...

I'd say go with ithe flow too Stace. There's something great in store for you.

And dang it! I like all your class pictures. They're cute & you're obviously great with those kids.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Love It! Everything happens for a reason.........

Unknown said...

DAMN Stace! That's great! Oh the joys of having your own place...

Wow...that story is crazy though. Good for her! :-)

Unknown said...

"you can buy your own silver!!! get something else!"

LMAO...true

Jameil said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! face on her tiffany's splurge. ugh. i'll have to come help you drink that godiva!! i'm SO glad you're getting out of your parents' place!!

Adei von K said...

Kali- I'm holding you to something amazing happening!! LOL j/k thanks for the well wishes :-)

VDizz- go with the flow, story of my life!!
More pics will be coming in a matter of weeks!!! Aaahhhhh!

Dani- that's what I have to tell myself! Everything happens for a reason :-)

Clu- I've never lived by myself so I'm kinda excited!! And what I told y'all about her is barely the tip of the iceberg!

Jam- yeah, don't ask me to pick anything I want from Tiffany's!! Now I won't be ignorant and pick the most expensive diamond necklace but... it damn sure would not be that necklace!!!
Bring your A!! Party at the Crib!