BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Belve and Black

Yesterday, the band went to Tommy Li's joint on Souf Beach for R.C's birthday


The party people with birthday boy in the middle

me and the VJ in the DJ stairwell! Peep my shoe that happens to match the decor!

The crowd from my view

Bartender who sprays the crowd every hour

drink and my two step. I so don't drink dark but that's what was at the table when the song came on!

Me and the the Drewski/Booski

I would so go out during the week again! Now about that job thing...

4 returned the favor:

La said...

I am SO mad that you got your leg all kicked up showing off your shoes! lol

(and even more mad that it is EXACTLY what I would do, lol)

Southerner in Suomi said...

that bartender is scary. The weekday partying is ok every once and a while

Adei von K said...

La- I'm telling you, one of these days, we are going to meet up and set the place off; fly shoes and all!

VDiz- yeah, I was kinda str8 on the bartender. That stuff seems cool in the movies/theory but smells weird and is cold.
I have NEVER partied during the week but must make it a point from now on!

Jameil said...

I'M SO OVER YOU!!! YOU KNOW I SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE!!! JERK. Soft j. Oh so soft.