BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 03, 2008

ugh, not again + foodie rant

the fleas strike back.

Kitty bathed and gave her cat some advantix right? she forgot that you have to apply it outside OR apply it and let the pet go outside right away because... all the fleas jump ship the minute the medicine hits the host (pet). yeah, them bitches tore up my booty and arm. That's what I get for being laid up watching ANTM allllllllll day. I had to pull myself away at 1am cause I'm trying to get back into the teacher way of things. whatever the case, I will be getting the Arm&Ha.mmer carpet flea powder stuff that surprisingly, works VERY well. Sprinkle it and sweep it in, let it sit for about 8 hours, then vacuum it up and all them measly bitches will be gone! MWA HA HA HA HA!!

So let me tell you about love. Drew is here right? we went to a mall out west and walked around... i tried on some dresses in Beb.e and Forev.er 21, he was disgusted at the "urban" section in mac.y's, yada yada yada. Then I start to itch. I'm thinking its the cold and I need to put some lotion on but come to find out, it was the flea bites acting up! We stop at C.VS and he gets me some hydrocortisone cream and rubs it on my back and booty.... AWWWWWWWW!! Of course that was some symbiotic relations going on right there; get got to touch my booty and i got my bites soothed.... AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

No but for real? Ask Jameil what it sounds like when I start scratching. Its DISGUSTING!! Like sandpaper against rougher sandpaper! and my legs? WHATABOUTMY LEGGGGGGS?? white. beyond ashy, just white. See, ash looks like you sprinkled some powder on yourself. My actual epidermis looks like someone put raggedy, chippy white paint on black skin; like powder was pushed in between scales.

Wow. so graphic.

I need to gon head and invest in that eucerin 'pathetically extra dry' formula "for the '08" nah mean??

* * * *

So yesterday, Drew and i went to this BOMB sushi restaurant right near my place. We had garlic sauce calamari, bean sprouts in ponzu sauce, a shrimp tempura roll and a roll named after the restaurant that had tuna inside and out the roll with a garlic butter wasabi sauce AND

toro. blue fin toro.

if you know about sushi, you know what that is. if you don't, let me tell you that blue fin toro is the big O in your mouth, like no lie. I wish I could hyperlink!!! DAMN IT!!! Well look it up for more detail, all i know that it comes from the underbelly of the blue fin tuna and that shit is BUTTER. The Moet, the Maybach, the HEAVEN of food! How fierce is the tiny piece of sushi (or sashimi ---->without rice)????

$8.00 per piece.



We went to Publix before lunch and I was about to get some tuna fillets to make for dinner. $6.99 for a pound of FROZEN tuna.

Yeah, toro is the mutherfucking shit. Its good sex, good food, good music, getting out our dreams all in a piece the size of a man's thumb.

Never would I have IMAGINED something so small, can bring so much pleasure *sigh*

I am in LOVE with toro. It's 'Drew' in fish form.

Alright guys! Go eat something fabulous today!

6 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

not drew in fish form. did you really just o all over your blog? slore. (sushi slut whore) or should i say tore? (toro whore) vomit at fleas and i just ewed out loud @ your ashy ashy legs. you are aware that's not sexy, right? i'm abt to vomit. i had a dream that drew found my blog, then yours by searching for his band and was pissed we didn't tell him. i just called him dramatic and moved on.

Adei von K said...

OMG Jameil, I had a similar feeling that he found your blog too.

Wow, that is too weird.

the joy said...

Ew. That sounds so tragically gross. Fleas are not a game.

Lol@ drew in fish form. Truly a unique love.

La said...

wow. That's love right there.


And also disgusting.

p_nami said...

Hey!

Happy New Year!

I like sushi but I don't know about this toro...I'm going to have to explore...

Adei von K said...

Joy- it was too gross! and he feels the same way about me :-) lol

La- disgusting love sounds like something on VH1

Doll- you've LOVE it! Toro is grrreat!