BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

"you know who you remind me of?"

"that Chinese bitch from old school Soul Train"


one of MANY memorable quotes from Sunday night!






Sunday night, I attended a vanglorious Christmas party that re-united some of my favorite people in the whole world!! A Suncoast High School 99-2000 get together is always FOUR things:

young
flashy
fly
FUN!

I don't know anyone who hangs DEEP with their highschool crew... not the way we do! Our special mix include favorite exes, (some shared by two people in the crew), play-play enemies, homies from the neighborhood, aces from summer camps, churchmongers, BFFs from elementary school... at the end of the day, we are ONE BIG FAMILY! College grads doing big things in our respective fields. No-one is married yet but best believe we can't wait for that party! Here are some pics (of course):

sexy Taureans. One time for May babies

middle school connect

who can pose in front of a camera better than V and I?

pan hell connect

2000 chicks. we took this picture 7 years ago before I went to Hampton, Kitty went to FAM, DQ went to Howard and PJ went to Spelman!!!!!!!! I love HBCU products!!

99 guys AKA GDP

GDD

my Biggie!


p.s. looking at the pics, there are a good FIVE people missing from our core group!

5 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

shared by two people in the crew? ya nasty. lol. how fun!!! taureans suck. up with the virgins!! lmao @ the pick of you stretchin to touch dude's head.

the joy said...

Fun! Merry Christmas!

Adei von K said...

Jameil- hush. how nasty can it be in highschool? nobody was doing anything then, gosh!

joy- it was sooooo much fun!

Adei von K said...

P.S.
look up Taurus. tell me the work "sexy" or "sensual" does NOT show up in the defintion somewhere!!! Its natural baby! I cain't help who i'm is!

Eb the Celeb said...

Cute pics!!!

@ jameil... hey hey hey now... I'm a taurus... aint nothing wrong with being sexy and sensual...lol