BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 23, 2007

Siblings* newpic

It took me forever to figure out what I was thankful for. i think brothers and sisters are the closest within a family unit.


no they aren't. whatever the case, i'm thankful (THIS year) for my sibs.


us with our baby cuz


my pops and 1/4 of his siblings. one.fourth.


Mini Me and I with the babe

oh, ya girl got her hair braided.

8 returned the favor:

GreatWhyte said...

I was just getting ready to ask if these were old pictures when I saw your braids. You got tired of messing with it?

the joy said...

Cute! Look at ya'll all outside without a jacket! I know a few who will be hating, but not me...*that was me last week*

Jameil said...

yay for sibs when they act right!! y'all look real motherland w/them braids. ironic isn't it considering how little you can hang in ghana?

Adei von K said...

x- yes girl. thisclose to relaxing but i know I do't want to do that. figured the next best thing is braids. keep them in for four weeks; wash, rinse and braid it again.

joy- i was looking at how florida we look with all them citrus colors! grapefruit and oranges 'round here!

jameil- LOLOL That's what Kitty said! "You look so African right now" end quote. Whatever. when we go back, we'll know where to go and where not to go and the whole time will be bomb thankyouverymuch!

Cluizel said...

only 1/4 of your dad's siblings?!? stop it!

Cluizel said...

I used braiding to transition at first...whatever works!

Toni "Turtle Dove" Phoenix said...

love the throwback braids

So...Wise...Sista said...

Count me among the haters of the jacketless.

But your braids and ur fam is real cute so I'ma let it slide for now. :)