BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 26, 2007

update

- amy winehouse is the shit! i have both her albums on the good ole iPod shuffle and I'm LOVING the first record 'Frank'. I think its better than 'return to black' which is, if you listen, almost copying motown. its still all good and better than whatever is out right now but if you like RTB, you'll ADORE 'Frank'

- i got a part time job at CVS. its at the same sopt i got my first job 8 years ago. the volume has died down TREMENDOUSLY so i won'tbe attending anger mgmt or breaking down and crying out of frustration from unruly customers

- my principal called me into her office for an informal chat about next year. she wants me on board at a 3rd grade teacher.






hol up. i'm a primary chick (K-2). she's sees me as a superstar who could do wonders in 3rd grade. its actually an honor for a 1st yr teacher to get offered a testing grade (FCAT) as their 1st year so... i'm getting geeked. plus, the 2nd graders i have now will be what next year? 3rd graders! thinking about looping...

- my trip to the zoo with kindergarten was soooooooo presh! they are sooooo adorable! i wish i knew how to upload vid cause i got some clips. i love being a teacher :-)




- Dreezy and i are grrrrrrrreat! he's so bomb. makes me want to laugh my head off at all the other fools. scoff and guffaw at them. ha HA! I stand victorious! that's how i feel :-)

OMG, he LOVES my hair! he thinks its bomb when its wrapped. you know you have a non black BF if you show up with your hair wrapped and he thinks its done. honey? this is a wrap. its what we black women do BEFORE BED. its not a hairstyle. take me to liberty city and see who's amazed. no-one. it is not a style. he's amazed when its not done and spellboud when its freshly relaxed. got the shit done on thursday and he LOVES how its roller wrapped and seemingly shorter. his fave? the swoop bang over one eye. LMAO!!!! short hair and long nails and the boy is good to go ;-)

5 returned the favor:

Cluizel said...

Bitches! I am waiting for "Frank" to come in the mail...after hearing the new one I HAD to buy the first one.

Congrats on the 3rd grade! The kids look soooooooo cute.

LOL @ the wrap as a hairstyle...Dreezy's cute. lol

the joy said...

Again I say, I need Amy!

No fest update? Boo! But isn't love grand? It is grand. Boys are funny.

I used to work at cvs. I'm trying to forget that bout of depression. I was a pitiful sight.

Jameil said...

lmao!! clearly a black bf would be like, don't worry about doing your hair, i'm not important... FACE!! hilarious!

Adei von K said...

Clu- remember our talk about Blk Men figuring out that a wrap isn't anything special? Yeah, i had to tap into a new market ;-)

Joy- SORRY!! We decided to be more selective in our festing so these past weekend were 'whatever'
Ummm, CVS needs to stop being stingy and hire some people! I'm bout to lose my mind and i just got there!

Jameil- LOLOLOLOL right!??!?! LOL

fuckgoogle said...

I need that Frank album...good to see your happy...blogging consistently=happy.